Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Sunday Funday!

With the fabulous Spring Forward time change, I wasn't sure how Abby was going to fare.  I suppose I was assuming she'd naturally wake up when she usually does. Huh.  Well, we were up and at 'em at 6am old time, 7am real time.  She's a smart cookie - already getting up "on time".

She's recovered nicely from the fevers and I think had some residual symptoms of a small rash and lots of green gunk coming from her nose.  These ickies prevented her from attending a beautiful baby shower for our Vermont friends who recently adopted a baby.  Fortunately, our friend Chris offered to hang out with Abby while Katie and I attended the gathering.  I completely and totally trusted Chris with our kiddo, even though he's never changed a diaper.  In fact, thinking about Abby's energy level, I was more worried for him.  :-)  They both survived.

Sunday Funday!

BUSTED!  Again....









She thinks she is so funny! Well, she is...

No comments:

Post a Comment