Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Children's Museum

Abby and I finally made our first trip to the Portland Children's Museum today.  We met our new friends from swim class who also treated us with free passes - thanks Ella and Promiss!  Being the first time we'd gone, we weren't sure what to expect, but boy was it fun!  The space was divided into lots of play areas like a grocery store, gas station, fire truck, vet office, farm, and our favorite, the toddler park.  Promiss and Abby had a blast running circles around each other and in and out of all the fun obstacles.  Both were exhausted when leaving (yes!).  Here are some fabulous pics!

curious




pensive



excited!


too sexy for you



I should have named this post "Abby's emotions in 90 minutes". For internet safety, I chose not to post pictures of Ella and Promiss, but I promise, they do exist! :-) 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love that last pic of Abby, what a supermodel! :)

    ReplyDelete