Monday, March 7, 2011

104.9

That was Abby's temperature at 9:15pm last night.  I don't think I've ever been really this scared for her. A runny nose?  Crappy, but she'll be fine.  A fall?  No bumps or bruises?  She's fine.  A tantrum?  She's totally fine. 

We had already called the doctor earlier in the day and the nurse went through the protocol questions.  No rash, not tugging at the ears, eating and drinking, etc. She said she's probably fighting something and may have a temperature up to 105 for the next couple of days.  Holy shnikes batman.....

I'd post a picture of the sickie, but she may not appreciate that later in life.  She definitely looks like she's sick. The upside is that she is super snuggly, cuddly and will sit for more than 10 minutes.  I'm anxious to get my Abby back and for now will spoil her with cuddles.  Rough, I know, but someone has to do it.

Happy Monday, blog friends!  Say a little prayer Abby gets well fast - we're hopefully traveling to Vermont this weekend for a very special event!

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! Hope she gets better soon. Perfect day for cuddles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, poor little Abby!!! Luke and I send our love and lots of vibes for her to get better!!!

    ReplyDelete