Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dare to Think Spring

This weather is brutal.  It's cold, biting, depressing and down right ridiculous.  I'm a summer lover and really look forward to March because I'm certain spring is (should be) in the air.  The green comes back, being outside is the thing to do, and flowers begin to bloom.  This March?  Ridiculous. 

As Abby and I ran our Monday morning errands, a stop a Sam's Club had me exited to get home.  I found gorgeous gerbera daisies in hot pink that screamed spring and I HAD to have them.  Arranging them was quick and immediately brought a smile to my face.  In the midst of Old Man Winter's slow departure, this was a sweet reminder spring is just around the corner.  At least I hope so. 

 


Happy Spring!  What are the signs of Spring in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment