Sunday, November 1, 2009

As promised......

Yikes, I'm not sure who is scarier.....a beach ball or the kool-aid guy! In either case, you can say, "Oh, yeaahhh!" It was also a beautiful day to take pictures outside.

36 weeks and 3 days

Here are pictures of the nursery as well. We're about as ready as we'll get!


See the fabulous bed skirt? Yeah, my awesome Mom made that...The gorgeous quilt is on the crib and a bit hard to see. The picture near the lamp is a sampler made by Tim's mom. It says, "Love Bears All Things" appropriate since I work at VTB, but also adorable for a baby's room.


The futon on the left is ready for house guests! I had to cut out the left hand wall, because our peanut's name is on the wall. I couldn't figure out how to "black" it out. :-)

And the fabulous curtains Mom made, too! I am absolutely in love with the diaper bag I ordered from Amazon - it's on the chair and has 14 pockets -two of them insulated. It's the Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote. You can also see several of the holiday specific animals my Aunt gave me for our shower.

3 comments:

  1. Hey - love the belly shot! BTW - if you want to send me the whole picture, I can blank out the name for you...hee hee hee! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nursery looks so cozy Jess!!! I can't wait to see little peanut in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her nursery!! And you look fantasitc!

    ReplyDelete