Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

For obvious reasons, this year Thanksgiving has an entirely different meaning. Over the last few days I've randomly thought of cute blog ideas and of course they all involve Abby - or at least something to do with the pregnancy, labor or delivery... I swear there are some things that no one ever tells you - almost like a mommy cult. You won't know until you have that baby in your arms. I'll get to all that in other posts, but for today, Abby wants to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!






We hope everyone has a fantastic day with family, friends and good food. We'll be skyping (is that a word yet?) at the Bell's house later on to say hi to the Dee family and extended families!




Yes, I know she's not really smiling, but seriously? I can't stand it...

2 comments:

  1. Tell Abby to keep taking sips of water, it will cure her hiccups. Shes adorable. I do think shes smiling though, well maybe shes just going to the bathroom and is really happy about, but either way shes A CUTIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! And I think a smile is a smile... : )
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete