Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stats Take 2

How far along? 38 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain: me: 35 pounds (ewwww) Tim: 15 pounds, but apparently he lost 8 pounds this week (riiiiight)
Stretch marks?None! Still looking good! (pheeeww)
Sleep: Not too shabby. Need the pillows and am tossing and turning a bit more because of sore hips.
Best moment this week: We felt her foot poke through the belly! It was honestly the weirdest sensation. As I was just getting comfortable in bed and my hand rested on my belly. All of a sudden her foot came through. I literally could have grabbed it! Totally freaked me out...
Movement: uh, yeah...to say the least.
Food cravings: Apple cider. We have gone through probably 15 gallons of cider. I'm not exaggerating and it probably is more than that. We found a great deal at Costco for a two pack!
Gender: Still a girl
Labor Signs: According to our midwife, she's definitely head down. Which means, lots of pressure on the cervix I'm about 50% effaced, but not dilated.
Belly Button in or out? halfway out and very sensitive.
What I miss: Putting on sneakers and going for a run. (well, maybe not, but it sounds good :-P )
What I am looking forward to: a nice cold beer, a whole one, not just a sip.
Weekly Wisdom: Patience is a virtue I am slowly obtaining.
Milestones: I have almost nothing on my to do list and it feels pretty good. I have no plans and am no committing to anything in the foreseeable future. When someone asks me about something, I just say, "Ask the boss." I know after this kid is born, it's all her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment