Monday, November 9, 2009

No Maine Baby :-(

We headed to Maine this past weekend for the annual Maine Brew Fest event. It's been a family (minus Mom) event for the past three years and an annual event for me for the past 9 years. How could I miss #9? For the record, Dad turned 60 on Friday :-) The crew was lucky this year since it had two built in Designated Drivers. Mom and me, being almost 9 1/2 months pregnant and all.

Unfortunately, I left my camera in Mom's car so I didn't get any pics, but I certainly have a few from Iphones and others. I'll the group shot when I get it from Rob! I think this year was one of the largest groups we've had! ***edited - here's the group!




Katie and I with almost 13 minutes left. The pretzel necklaces were a big hit. We keep on saying we should sell them since so many people ask. Next year....


We are officially done travel for the foreseeable future. We'll probably head somewhere for Christmas, but plan on sticking close to home for Thanksgiving. In fact, we'll either be in the hospital or crashing a family dinner in Vermont (Thanks, Katie!).

No comments:

Post a Comment