Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stats

Want to know the nitty gritty of how things are going? Here's a snap shot!

How far along?
33 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: me: 27 pounds, Tim: 8 lbs (he says it's sympathy weight)
Maternity clothes? Oh yes......I need some warm ones!
Stretch marks? No – thank the little baby Jesus. And, Alba lotion....
Sleep: As long as I have three pillows - one for my belly, one for my back, and one in between my knees, I'm only up one or two times to pee, so I'd say I'm doing alright.
Best moment this week: Baby related - figuring out that the baby was hiccuping and not kicking! Non-baby related - when I got the call that an applicant accepted my offer for a supervisor position at work. The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place!
Movement: like a gymnast and soccer player combined
Food cravings: Ice cream (wait, that's not really a craving, that's a necessity!)
Gender: A Miss Peanut
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are not my friend, but no real labor signs
Belly Button in or out? halfway out... :-)
What I miss: Sushi and beer
What I am looking forward to: uh, see above. And, of course meeting our girl. And margarita's - Jen's recipe, please!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy each moment, because in 48 days, our world will be upside down.
Milestones: I officially can't tie my shoes without help; my HR director told me I waddled - and then I flipper her off (jokingly of course, good thing VTB is a pretty relaxed environment); and three nightly trips to the bathroom instead of one.

1 comment:

  1. Be aware that the longing for margaritas will continue after the little girl arrives... stupid breastfeeding...

    ReplyDelete