Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maternity pictures!

In addition to our fabulous shower this weekend, we had the opportunity to be subjects for two different photographers. On Saturday we met up with Carly, of Carly Murray Photography at Mill Creek Park in South Portland, Maine. The beautiful start to the day led to some gorgeous pictures, if I may say so. While pond was drained and left a muddy mess, she used the other earthy surroundings to her advantage. The gazebo, the bridge, the rose garden - all of these places hold a certain place in my heart as one of the "things-to-look-forward-to" as a youngster is to take prom pictures in the park. The location held to its romantic lure as you look through her sneak peak on her blog. I can't wait to see all the others!

I'll let y'all know when our second photographer has posted a sneak peak. These were taken in a studio and are a bit more skin revealing. We'll see if I'm brave enough to post them here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment