Friday, October 2, 2009

It's October....

...which means next month is November....which means our peanut is due next month. Oh. My. Goodness.

We had our first Birthing Class this past Thursday. I think it's going to be a fun group! The group has about 9 couples all first time parents with out a clue. :-) I'm in good company. Some of the information might be redundant from our prenatal classes, and it will be nice to meet some new people and potentially have some future playmates for the little one.

Here's our 32 week, 2 day belly pic!



We're enjoying a fairly low key weekend filled with relaxing, errands, and a friend's wedding. Im sure one of the last not-so-crazy weekends of my life :-)

2 comments:

  1. Jess you are so incredibly cute! And little! Can you even believe it, next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are already such great parents!! What a joy to be among those who lovinly surround the three of you. I'm really excited. I saw a commercial recently about the value and importance of "baby kicking"....(that really got my attention)...someone placed a soccer ball up against the belly and the ball moved forward!! I'm thinking future star...YES!

    ReplyDelete