Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome Spring!

The Proctor family is welcoming spring full force!  While Tim is out in California on a business trip, Abby and I are filling our days with outside activities.  She's helping me pick up sticks in the yard, lots of visits to the playground, and blowing bubbles. She LOVES being outside. 

I went to an adorable baby shower for my cousin-in-law and was surrounding by lots of pink and the colors of spring.  The mama-to-be was glowing, the food wonderful, and conversation grand.  I just love being with my family.  While I helped celebrate, Abby spend some quality time with Uncle Chris.  Not only did he hang with her while I was gone, but he also took her the playground when we got home. I had two hours to putz in our amazing perennial gardens.  Thanks, Uncle Chris!!

Following our afternoon of playing, we had an impromptu dinner with both uncles and girlfriends.  Another example of why moving back to Maine was so important to us.  This May day I reflect on where we were one year ago and that was gearing up for the big move.

Here are  few shots of Abby from the weekend.  Eventually I'll get Easter pics up, when I can hunt someone down who took one :-)










Just love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment