Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter



Yes, I know Easter was three days ago, we've been busy! We had a fantastic time in Maine visiting family, getting Abster dressed up in her girly clothes, and buying a new car. Yes, a new car! We had been talking about it for awhile, and with Honda's low interest incentives on the '10's and rush to get rid of their Pilots, we jumped at the chance. It was hard to find one on any lot between here and Burlington - we called four dealerships! We found ours at Honda Prime in Saco.

First things first...here's Abby in her Easter get up! A gorgeous hand me down!


We tried to get her to sleep a bit, but Sophie and her blanket didn't do the trick. There was too much going on!


Her new thing is eating her toes. Literally, she likes them that much :-)


We finally wore her out and she Konked out on Aunt Marie

And, here is my Easter present. I'd say he was pretty good to me this year...Actually, I think Santa Clause, the tooth fairy, and the Easter Bunny were in cahoots on this one :-)


We haven't taken pictures yes, so this is a stock picture from the Honda Website.
Honda 2010 EX-L
puuuurrrrrrrrr



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sweet new ride Jess! And I LOVE that little Easter girl! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice the dress and car that is I love the smell of a new car.....

    ReplyDelete