Monday, February 1, 2010

Proctors go to Miami

We are leaving sunny Florida today, and certainly enjoyed our short and well-earned trip to the south. Tim had a conference on Friday and Abby and I tagged along. While Daddy-O worked, Abby and I drove a couple of hours north to visit Grampy in Indiantown. I didn't realize he was so close! The pictures did not come out as well as I would have liked since I had to use my phone :-( Abby finally met her great-grandfather and June!


We left Coral Gables and went to the Eden Roc on Miami beach (ooh la la!) We had a beautiful ocean view room on the 19th floor. The first night we shared the hotel with two large weddings, a pro bowl party, and a karaoke wanna be in the next room. The lodging is spectacular and we even hit the beach for a few hours. Not exactly sun bathing weather, but close. I'll take it over the -4 Burlington experienced at the same time.


On the beach!

She LOVES the water!


And she loves laying out....




Getting wrapped up after our first shower.

And because I can't resist this one...A video of Abby's newest trick...




The Running Man

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the video and the towel wrapped around her head are too much. This put a smile on my face, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so BIG!! We need to get together when you get back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The towel picture is priceless and is so CUTE I almost died. I love the beach pictures, I can't wait until the weather is like that here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, ::squeal:: I didn't even realize she was wearing the onesie we gave her :) So excited ::fist pump::

    ReplyDelete