Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Snow Day!

Today was my first official "snow day" since college. You know the kind, when you wait impatiently for your school to scroll across the local news station at the ass crack of dawn. Well this morning was no different and imagine my disappointment when Freedom Rains, Abby's day care, was not one of them. Wednesday's are my late day at VTB, so I work 1pm-9pm. This allows me to still go to a play group in the morning and work with my night crew. As I'm relaxing with Abby in the morning, I get THE call. THE call that says, "we're closing at noon!" Tim and I already decided that since I was home I'd be the lucky one to remain at home. I had planned on going in to work when Tim got home from work. As I'm checking VTB email and trouble shooting things from home, I get THE email. THE one that says, "we're closing for the day at 3pm!" WOO HOO! Needless to say, Abby and I went out to play in the snow. It was only for a few minutes, but it was fun to see her catch the snowflakes on her rosy cheeks. She was blinded by the bright light and white snow, and not a big fan of making snow angels. I did manage to get a couple of great pictures.....

Here's to our first snow day!





1 comment:

  1. It looks like you and Abby had fun! Savannah got some much needed Grandpa and Grandma time yesterday, so I know she had fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete