Friday, February 12, 2010

Hockey player?

It's been a pretty busy week with me heading back to work part time, so I apologize for a late post. However, last weekend we went to a Saint Mike's vs Middlebury hockey game and brought Abby along. It was a bit chilly in the rink and she demonstrated her interest by sleeping the whole game. We did manage a few smiles and snuggles with PaPa at dinner after the game.

While she might not like hockey, she does like to play on her mat. She's really having a great time grabbing the links, looking at the whale, AND craning her neck to see the TV behind the mat...we're going to have to do something about that.... hmmmm


Going back to work has been great! It's helpful to know Abby is in good hands, in a safe environment, and well loved. I picked her up today and she gave me a big smile, but she gave her teacher, Karen, an even bigger smile! She always has great daily reports. I've been part time this week, but in reality part time during peak is really full time any other week. Hopefully my contribution was helpful. We're back full time next week. Maybe Abby will grow up to be a professional hockey player so I don't have to work. Only if she could stay awake during the games.....
How cute is she?

1 comment: