Saturday, February 13, 2010

Abby's First Cold

It's official, Abby has her first cold. We're going on 4 days of a sniffly, congested, snotty mess. Ick. She's handling it like a champ, just not sleeping as well as she had been. We went in with the booger squeezer outer(BSO), aka nasal aspirator, and she didn't appreciate our gesture. We knew she was starting to feeling better when using the BSO she started laughing. It's really quite cute and I'll try to get a video. Hopefully she'll start sleeping better very soon! Momma is getting tired....

1 comment:

  1. After fighting with this aspirator& my then 4 month old daughter, I went on a hunt to find something better. I stumbled onto the CLEANOZ and it works wonders. My fear with the bulb was that it went too far up into the nasal cavity, the CLEANOZ product comes with disposable nose tips that fit perfectly my baby's nostril. I can quickly suction her nose. Since my daughter is in daycare, she is either always congested or has a runny/stuffy nose; this aspirator gets the job done quickly and harmlessly. Cleanoz works best when you also use Cleanoz saline preservative free nasal spray/drops to loosen up the mucus. It sucks all that yucky stuff out.

    ReplyDelete