Thursday, August 2, 2012

Underoos for the Abster

Part of writing this blog it to document milestones and certainly being potty trained is one of them.  Oh yes, I mean Potty Trained with a capital P! Her bathroom interest has been written about several times.  Nine months ago  (written about here) is when I believe we started the process.  (Holy shnikes that's a long time!)  During our day care provider's (Susie) 3 week vacation, we took the liberty to toss the pull ups and be fully in underoos with the exception of naps and night time.  After 3 weeks I'd say we're a complete success!  She hasn't had an accident - well, I wouldn't necessarily count the thunderstorm.  She was so scared she couldn't make it to potty. Consistently letting us know when she has to go #1 and #2, she's done extraordinarily well.  Her #2 generally can be timed with the ride home from day care so it limits what we can do and where we can go.  However, it's a good test to "holding it". I'm a bit nervous for our long ride to the Cape next weekend, but I'm sure the Abster will do just find.  She'll be sporting her Elmo underoos after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment