Wednesday, August 29, 2012

An Ear of Corn

At 24 weeks, that's how big our little guy is. About 12 inches or the size of an ear of corn.  No wonder why I can feel him doing tumbling exercises.  I scanned quickly to find a post for when I was pregnant with Abby to do a little comparison.  What I found is that I owe some pictures to the blog.  Clearly I was taking belly pics left and right.  I'll work on that.

What I can share is that baby P is quite active.  Because of his size, you can just see my belly moves when he moves.   Although the timing has to be just right, both Abby and Tim have felt him move.  Morning, lunch, and night this kiddo is shakin' and movin'.  Often he'll remind me to shift positions to give him more room.


Baby Ear of Corn: 24 week, 2 days
Abbycadaby: 2 years 9 months

No comments:

Post a Comment