Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Well, Hello, Third Trimester

Oh yes, this week marks the entrance of the third trimester.  Twenty-six weeks, 14 or so to go..  You all realize this means that Christmas is just a mere three months away, right?  (GASP!)  I know, that's about what I think, too.

The little bugger is approximately 14 inches long and the size of an eggplant.  In fact, looking at my baby ticker - we're under the 100 day mark!

 BabyFruit Ticker

I'd love to actually put this on the side bar, but for the life of me can't figure it out.  Maybe one of my knowledgeable friends can help a gal out?? :-)

Feeling pretty good.  Still sleeping well, not quite yet waddling, and have enough energy to survive on one cup of coffee.  Baby P is kicking like mad, reminding me when I've sat too long.  Room is painted, crib is assembled, yard sale finds have been washed and ready to be organized into bins.  Abby has been excited and kisses my belly often.  She even found a small toy guitar at a yard sale and asked to "buy if for her little brother".   We enter the third trimester with gumption to see it through the finish line.

Check out these promised belly pictures....I added a little comparison with Abby.  About the same, eh?

15 Weeks Abby

15 Weeks Baby P

26 weeks Abby
26 weeks Baby P



1 comment:

  1. Yay for some belly pictures! You look great. I can't believe he is almost here!

    ReplyDelete