Friday, August 5, 2011

The Watch With Ten Lives

I case you were following this.....the watch has been found. Seriously, what I'm about to tell you I can. not. make. up.  It's crazy.

I called all the stores I visited on the night of the disappearance.  I checked every crevice in the car and purse.  Every square inch.

On my way home from work today, I stopped into Sea Bags to drop off a sail given to me for my birthday (thanks, Katie!) to trade for a bag.  After chatting with the clerk about the size and her not feeling confident what the trade value would be, I left a bit disappointed.    No worries, though, I'll have my Sea Bag soon enough.  I walked back to my car and wouldn't you know what I saw on the DIRT next to the car???  Yes, the missing watch.  No kidding....The only think I can think that happened is that the watch somehow got stuck in the crevices of the folded up sail and when I moved in search mode it didn't shake out. 

I have no idea...it always just magically shows up.  Tim asked if he thought I should have the clasp fixed!  Why yes, honey, I do.  :-)  Let's hope we get to Eleven lives if needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment