Thursday, August 4, 2011

Long Locks

I know how annoying hair in the eyes can be...I wear my hair up more than down and rarely leave home without a hair elastic, which Abby affectionately calls bracelets.  They do fit her quite well. 


This was a particular hot day last week...she was flustered, we were playing, out came the camera to capture the tangled mess...

This was just last weekend.  Abby was trying to help us change the sheets and her idea of helping with unclipping the down feather bed from the mattress.  And the look above?  I can't decide if it melts my heart or scares me to death. 

I was brushing her hair this evening after bath and I realized how long her hair has become.  Since her first birthday it has grown extraordinarily fast.   From pigtails, low pony, high pony, to tangled mess, I love my little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment