Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Think We're In Trouble

Now, upon Abby's birth, we've sworn her off to lots our friend's sons.   Abby takes a liking to one in particular.  Phewww. Because what's an arranged set up if they hate each other??  Luke's mommy and I were due a day part with these two and Abby ended up being 9 days older.  Oh the wait was tortuous...


It starts off all innocent with a little high five.





Did they not think we were looking???





End of date tea.  I know, Luke, she needs practice.  Luke's brother, Sam, patiently ate and slept while these two had a fantastic day.  Thanks for a wonderful afternoon at the lake!  Mommies had a nice time despite your shenanigans. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how adorable! And way to go, Luke. Abby is a great catch. You are two of my favorite ladies. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to send me these pictures :) They are the cutest EVER!!

    ReplyDelete