Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Proctors are Florida Bound!

Tim has a conference at the end of the month and Abby and I are tagging along. We're flying to sunny, warm Miami at the end of the month. It will be a nice way to wrap up my maternity leave and break up the cold winter of the North East. Abby will experience her first plane ride and we hope it's smooth sailing from take off to landing.

The question is what the heck do we wear? I don't fit into any of my summer non-maternity clothes and Abby has a slew of summer outfits but they'll be huge on her? We'll figure it out, in fact, I might be able to dig out a couple of maternity capris that don't look too maternity-ish and my friend MaryBeth and SIL Kelly are kind enough to send a few outfits our way that should do the trick for Abby! Woo Hoo!

Now, if Miami is experiencing a cold streak, Momma won't be a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment