Monday, January 11, 2010

2787...

....is how many work emails I have waiting for me as of today at 10:15am. oh boy... The question of the week has been, when are you going back to work? So, here it is:
  • I’ll be going through emails (at home) the week of the 1/25.
  • ’ll be back in the office on Wed, 2/3 and will work between 10-15 hours the latter part of the week.
  • The week of the 2/8 I’ll be working 20 hours 8:30 ish to 12:30ish M-F
  • And then back full time 2/15.
Technically, 2/15 is 12 weeks postpartum, so I'm back a wee bit early, but just a few hours and we'll be transitioning slowly.

Here's what Abby thinks of Momma going back to work.


Countdown - 15 days....

1 comment:

  1. WOW - that time flew by! But then again 2/15 is still 5 weeks away, it just sounds so soon...I think we know why that might be!! : )

    Sounds like you have a good plan to ease back into it but that email number gave me shivers! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete