Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Stranger Comment!

I had by GD (Gestational Diabetes) test this morning and treated myself to a bagel afterwards. While waiting for the toasty goodness, a young man commented that I must be excited for the cooler weather. It was adorable the way he asked, almost timid and a bit apprehensive. I claimed that it hadn't been too bad so far, which truthfully it hasn't. These November babies are perfect timing with weather!

Here's to polite gentleman!!

No news is good news on the GD test, so I'll let y'all know. It was expecting a lot worse. But the "fruit punch" was tasty and I got a lot of projects (craft stuff, registered my car via the iphone, read a parenting magazine, and made a to-do list) done in the hour wait.....would you expect anything less from this Type -A multitasker?

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting!! : )
    And way to use up an hour in the waiting room!

    ReplyDelete