Saturday, September 12, 2009

75 Days to go!

Holy cow....really, only 75? I remember counting down to the wedding and 75 seemed like it was going to take forever. I recall how quickly they went. The next 75 days are the last 75 days of just Tim and I; just the two of us; dinner for two; two tix to the movie; two plane tix on our next trip; just two....

Not that I'm freaking out or anything :-) I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter and ALL it has to offer. Yes, the poopy diapers; the 10 minute turned to 60 minute trips to the grocery store; the sleep deprivation; and of course, turning everything into three.

In honor of new things, a group of us are starting our own Stitch and Bitch knitting group. Since y'all know I love to multi-task, I'm hoping to learn to knit. Not just a scarf, but some really cool things like sweaters with a lobster on it, or baby booties, or even wool soakers for Miss Peanut. Stay tuned for pictures of projects. The first one up is "idiots washcloth" - let's see how idiot proof it really is!

1 comment: