Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday is the day of rest....

Wow have we been a little busy!!! The Seattle trip was fantastic! I posted a few pictures on facebook, but if you didn't catch it here's the trip in a nutshell. Five days/ four nights with Ellen of which we caught a Mariner's Game (my 17th baseball park), went on two whale watching trips in the San Juan Islands, had lunch at the Space Needle, cruised through Pike's Market, went on the Underground Tour, and finished up with a nice soak in the hot tub and pool. Overall it was a wonderful trip. Spending gal time with Ellen was fantastic and I didn't feel the least bit guilty. By the way, the boys golfed all weekend. I felft fantastic even after the long flights and got aisle seats most of the time. Pheww....

After arriving back to Vermont on Wed, I worked on Thursday, and took Friday off to welcome the Dee family to The Green Mountain State. What a fun time!! We all went to the Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, and Bob Dylan concert on Friday night and listened to some great legendary musicians. I can't say that Dylan was all that great, but at least I can say I've seen him. The boys went to the brew fest on Saturday (despite a sketchy forecast) while the girls went the the Shelburne Museum and shopping. We wrapped up with dinner at the Church Street Tavern and naps. Dad slept right through bocce and our late night movie.


Timmy you better get your sleep in now!

I capped off the busy weekend with a Country Show with my friend Lauren while Tim worked. it should be against the law to be this hot. Keith Anderson....swooon....




So, now baby stuff! Here are some updated Nursery pics! We've finished painting, carpet is in, and some wall hangings are up. We may end up changing, but I love the messages in these - girl or boy. Speaking of which, I've come to grips with this whole finding out the gender thing. We started registering this past weekend in Maine and I realized that gender neutral stuff isn't all that bad. Especially when you're planning on having at least two kids. In fact, I'm digging it. This baby is already mellowing me out....

Here are a few pics! (Don't forget you can double click on each picture to enlarge)












Our future smarty pants already has a collection of great books. Gifts and yard sale finds galore!



I absolutely adore the yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment