Tuesday, July 7, 2009

20 weeks = First Flight

This Thursday marks the halfway point and what better way to celebrate than a trip! A girls trip that is! While the boys plot and scheme their golfing adventures in Portland, Ellen and I leave for Seattle Friday morning. I'm very excited to see Safeco and for our whale watching trips, but I'm more excited to spend some QT with one of my best friends. These trips might become less and less frequent, which is all reason to plan for it when you can!

Wish me luck on getting a coveted aisle seat and that my bladder stays strong!

For those anxiously waiting a new belly pic (yes, Mom, you!) - here's one taken yesterday.



19 weeks 5 days

in comparison to 15 weeks


1 comment:

  1. Awwww! You look great! Can't wait to see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete