Friday, June 5, 2009

Softball anyone?

Where on Earth did the time go? We are officially 15 weeks - the peanut is no longer the size of a peanut. Instead s/he is the size of a softball. Holy smokes....I've got a softball in me. All is going well; I'm feeling fabulous! So fabulous, I've been walking in the morning. Still a far cry from my regular workouts, but it's nice to get the exercise. Being in the second tri and a few work outs is certainly contributed to a huge spike in energy! YEAH!!!

I thought I'd give you a quick peek on the belly growth. Now, you all know I'm not a size two, and there's a bit of junk in the trunk :-) Tim is convinced there's a bump in there. However, it's still pretty squishy - I'm guessing I've got another month or so before the "bump" is a real baby bump.



8 Weeks



15 weeks

Now that I actually look at these, my a$$ is huge!!! The old wives tale indicates I'm having a girl, right? I can't keep them all straight! I better get the pink red sox hat ready to go! I think she'll be a catcher on the field, but she can be anything she wants :-)




3 comments:

  1. Okay - You bum is NOT huge! I'm so glad you are posting these pictures and can't wait to watch you grow! Good for you getting out there walking! You're doing great mama! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - so obvusly that wasn't Rick that posted that...especially since the slacker hasn't even posted on OUR blog! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cute!! You are looking like me, no "bump" per se, just a little thicker around the waist.

    ReplyDelete