Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 8 Weeks!

It's official - we're 1/5 of the way! Not that I'm freaking out or anything, but man I guess time does fly. We've known about our peanut for just about a month and are certainly waiting patiently to tell our friends and rest of the families!

In honor of the 1/5th here are five things I'd be happy to do without:

  1. Feeling like I'm going to yak all day long.
  2. Getting 10 hours of sleep and feeling like it's not enough.
  3. Thinking Ramen is the best thing in the world.
  4. No. Energy. Whatsoever.
  5. Feeling like a beached whale.

In honor of the 1/5th here are five things I'm psyched about:
  1. Blaming my gut on something worthwhile.
  2. Not feeling guilty about NOT going to the gym.
  3. Having an excuse to be in bed at 7pm.
  4. Sharing the secret!
  5. Daydreaming of nursery colors, names, and little clothes.

Raise your non-alcoholic beverages and toast to the next 4/5ths of the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment