Sunday, April 12, 2009

Boy or Girl?

As stated before, we took the test on Saturday, March 21st. We had plans to visit with the Burlingame's on Sunday and we had lots on our to-do list. We really wanted to visit the Boston Museum of Science, Fanueil Hall, and I had my heart set on seeing Dirty Dancing. After chatting with Kelly and learning GJ was sick, we decided to play it safe and skip stopping by. Definitely disappointed, but with upcoming trips to Maine scheduled and a "peanut", it wasn't going to work out. Instead I guilt-tripped Tim into getting tickets to the theatrical production of Dirty Dancing on Saturday night and hit the MOS on Sunday. It was fantastic watching one of my all-time favorite movies come to life before my eyes. With this said, Tim is convinced we are having a girl. I'm leaning toward the boy side, since all the babies in our families are boys. I know several family members would be ecstatic to have a girl! As long as Peanut is healthy, then we're good....

BTW, here's a picture from an exhibit at the MOS called, "How Life Began".

Some of you might not be into spirituality, but I know a sign when I see one...

2 comments:

  1. So are we calling the baby peanut now? Or should I say Peanut. And Tim has a point maybe you should be going to action movies, and ball games and other manly things. Might work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pretty scary journey to be sure. I remember Uncle Butch was terrified but it is also exciting and wonderful. Couldn't be happier for you both and am anxious to keep up with your blog. CONGRATULATIONS and can't wait to meet Peanut. Love Aunt Donna & Uncle Butch

    ReplyDelete