Saturday, March 2, 2013

Last. Week. Off.

How the heck did this happen?   Poof! Maternity leave is just about over.  I've managed to cross off a lot on my to-do list which of course includes snuggling with a pretty darn cute newborn on a daily basis.  While I'm looking forward to heading back to work, I know I'm going to miss this time with Sam.  With lots of trips planned during the past few months, I've also been able to spend a lot of time with Abby as well.  She asked me today while grocery shopping, "Mom, when is our NEXT vacation? Can we go back to the hotel?"  .  Two trips to VT a trip to Florida in one month and she's spoiled with the hotel life.  Because, you know, that IS the only place to jump on the bed.

This week marks the last week off and then I start part time next week.  Slowly easing into the work week.  The day after St. Patrick's (ridiculous planning that was) will begin full time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment