Sunday, March 3, 2013

Blog to Book

One of my projects on my list was to use the wonders of technology and turn our blog into a book.  Per recommendation of a friend, I used this website.  After some help with changing my settings on the blog, it took seconds to create a 296 page book which dates back to April of 2009.    I wasn't able to do much editing and there were only a few spots where I wanted to do so.  For just over $100 (15% off and free shipping offer) I was able to cross it off the list.  I can't wait to see it! I'll be sure to do a final review upon arrival, but it will be awhile - delivery is not expected until March 20th.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I think that is the company that my SIL used to make mine. She did the beginning to the day before G's birth and I want to finish off that year and then do yearly books going forward. I LOVE my book and I'm sure you will to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea! I wish I had started my blog while I was pregnant. I certainly had the time on my heads~

    ReplyDelete