Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!  The Proctors hope you celebrate your loved one whether it be with a hug, kiss, special card/gift, or just an extra "I Love You!". 

Tim is out of town and he surprised me with a few goodies he tucked away in his nightstand drawer (smarty!).  Abby and I spent lots of time making some very special cards and a few gifts. 

I hope I didn't spoil any surprises if some of the recipients haven't received their cards :-)  We had lots of fun painting.  Abby's patience was awesome during the "Be Mine" creation as I painted her hands and we stamped the cards.  Daddy also got a silhouette of Abby's profile - I thought I got a picture, but realize now it was just a cell phone picture sent via text.  It came out super awesome - I'll have to try and add it later. 

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Love,
The Proctors


No comments:

Post a Comment