Wednesday, December 21, 2011

on top of it all...

We now have conjunctivitis! 

Just to keep all our family and friends in the loop of what's going on in the Proctor household.  Fortunately, Tim has started his holiday vacation and can be home with her today and starting tomorrow I'm off the rest of the week.  Let's hope that Miss Abigail is better by tomorrow at 4pm where we hope to be riding on the Polar Express.  I think we'll make it.  We've been armed with antibiotics and eye drops so we're good to go. 

I have a few more things to get for the upcoming holiday and most of the wrapping is done.  pheewwww.  There was certainly an advantage to being home all weekend and having a sleepy baby. 

We are very much looking forward to Christmas and all the family time!  I'm excited to go to Christmas Day service in our PJ's and serve breakfast at Preble Street on Monday.  I have a big box of donations ready to go to the food pantry thanks to my couponing and dropped off mittens and gift to the mitten tree. Tis the season of giving, you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment