Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Traditions Part 2 - Baking

Let's face it, I don't bake a lot.  Not for the lack of loving treats, I just don't have a lot of time.  The holiday are a perfect time of year to make the time.  I love my mom's peanut butter fudge, my aunt's needhams, the chex mix, the cookies, the macaroons, the chocolate fudge, the pies...there is absolutely no bias here. 

My friend has a cooking blog that sometimes inspires me to spend more time in the kitchen.  Actually several of my Nestie friends (online girlfriends) have cooking blogs that are totally awesome.  Here is the recipe that inspired our time in the kitchen this year.  Abby was just starting to feel better, but shows a few signs of being sick.  Red eyes, leaky nose, etc.  :-)  Tis the season, right?








What's more fun than a little flour fight?  Most of these went to my coworkers as gifts, but I did leave a half dozen for our house. 

3 comments: