Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011


What a fun Halloween!

5:45pm - wrapping up dinner at MiMi and Grampy's, dressing in costume, taking our last bite of pazzo as we scoot out the door. 
6:00- practice trick or treating at MiMi's and Grampy's.  She did awesome!  The look of incredulous that she was being given candy was priceless.  The phone rang in the middle of the practice round and she had no problems reaching into the pumpkin for more chocolate.
6:15 - Trick or treating at the Lester's!  What a blast to visit my old street and neighbors.  Now, those were the days of pillow cases and bags and bags of candy. On the way, I asked if she wanted more candy? "YESS!!" was her response....
6:20 - On the way to Uncle Rob and Trish's, I asked Abby if she wanted to get more candy.  "candy, Candy, CANDY!" was her response.  Trick or Treat = twik tweat :-)
7:00 Next stop the Benson's/Braiser house!  So fun to see Pirate Liam and Monkey Nora.
7:30 Last stop at the Legere's. Clearly noting her sleepy eyes,  I asked Abby if she wanted more candy.   "No. No more" I'm not sure if this little flower is my child anymore!

She was very polite for all our visits.  Many times she said "please" instead of trick or treat and rarely grabbed for the goods.  Well, I take that back - she seemed to sneak a few pieces when no was looking.


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment