Thursday, October 6, 2011

Under the Bus

Notice I didn't say, the wheels on the bus??  Abby's conversational style is direct and to the point.  Direct.

While cooking dinner and getting out a glass baking dish, one of the drawers broke off the track.  The track broke and I certainly didn't have the tools to fix it at that precise moment. So I took everything off the drawer and shoved it in the rest of the cabinet.  Abby was "helping" with dinner and asked what I was doing. I proceded to explain what happened and that it was broken.

What does she tell Daddy AND uncle Chris AND Jen?  In three separate conversations, Abby says, "broken, Mom broke it".  Clearly telling them that I broke the drawer.

That's okay Abby, I have 45 years to blame stuff on you.  Throw me under the bus, but guess who's driving??

No comments:

Post a Comment