Monday, October 24, 2011

Studio Pictures

I love, love, love having Abby's pictures taken by someone with a nice camera.  She happens to photograph pretty well if you ask me :-)  Her birthday pictures last year were taken by Tess J. Photography and you could sit mesmerized by her pictures on her site.  Unfortunately, there's a price that comes along with it. So, when Living Social, a daily deal discount website, offered a $12.00 Picture People deal, I couldn't resist.

Here are some shots from Abby's session on Saturday night.










Note:  They mentioned there is another deal coming very soon for $10 for three sheets.  Just in time for the holidays! AND, if you three of your friends buy a deal from your referral code, your Deal is FREE!  (hint, hint)

So, while Picture People might not be a super, duper professional studio with a $3 million dollar camera (okay, not that much) they did a nice job.  I'll keep using those daily deals so I can save my pennies to have Tess take pictures again!


No comments:

Post a Comment