Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just Like Riding a Bike

At the end of day 4 I seem to be balancing family, job, life, etc fairly well.  I know, not really a substantial test, but in reality back to work is just like riding a bike.  It's going so well I'm contemplating how I can squeeze in some gym time.  There is a small workout room and showers at the newly renovated call center so I can either go there, run the boulevard, or sign up for another gym.  We've canceled our membership at the Y since we don't need the day care option and it's summer!  Who needs to be inside when everything fun is outside!??!

I am very impressed with LL Bean and the number of employees who are celebrating not just 5 or 10 years of service but 20, 25, and 30 years of employment.  It's amazing and speaks volumes for the kind of company LL Bean is.  I look forward to getting to know everyone, learn more cool stuff, and contribute my expertise and enthusiasm.  I wish the bike had a fast forward button to quickly push past the learning curve.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment