Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daddy's Valentine

I had a lot of fun this year for Valentine's Day to say the least.  Abby and I played cupid and delivered Valentine's and roses to our loved ones.  At Mimi's work we showed off her new, very appropriate, cupid outfit.  My favorite part?  The Baby Legs!


I also made Abby her Valentine's Day present.  Inspired by Pottery Barn Kids and a print I found in Target, I made this for $6.99 (frame) and the minimal cost of printing in color at home.  I adore how it came out and love the fact I could color coordinate with her room. 

Seriously - the smirk??  LOVE it!
Tim surprised me with a night away in Portland, a fantastic dinner at Benkay, roses, and a box of chocolates.  Valentine's Day 2011 goes down in history as one of the best yet!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the ABC picture. Do you mind sharing your template? I'd love to make one for the playroom!

    ReplyDelete