Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today's Agenda

Being home with a 14 month old (yes, 14!) can be challenging, especially when the child is as active as Abby.  Here's what we did today:
  • read books
  • practiced flashed cards
  • raced puppies down the hallway
  • went to library hour 
  • played baseball
  • built a lego fort
  • practiced our flash cards
  • slept in the car for 15 minutes on the way home from library hour
  • put together puzzles
  • called everyone on our celly
  • cleaned out our purse
  • played with Abby's hair - I love the whale spout!
  • read books
  • practiced our flash cards
  • raced our popper - she's getting the hang of it
  • had a tea party
  • ate some snacks
  • and of course ate all my meals
  • had a bath
  • read more books
Do you know what's NOT on the list???? sleeping, napping of any acceptable length.  Actually, this has been our agenda all week.  Let's hope next week there are naps on this list.  Because it's NOT cool.  Not. Cool.  

I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby.I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby.I love Abby.I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby.I love Abby.I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby.I love Abby.I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby.I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby.I love Abby.I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby.I love Abby.I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby. I love Abby.I love Abby.I love Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment