Thursday, July 22, 2010

8 Months

Yes, I know I'm a day late....I took the pictures yesterday and just ran out of time to post!  I'm sure you all know how that goes.

Abby is 8 Months old.  No, really.  No April fool's joke.  I feel like I'm in a time warp that fast forwards at record speed.  I distinctly remember the night in Boston hotel when we saw the pink line

Over 17 months later, here's our little miracle at 8 months old....



What is Abby up to?

Well, she's moving around ALL. THE. TIME.  She's pulling her self up onto everything; her activity table, the coffee table, me, the plant stand, the vacuum, my sewing table, the wood stove, the fence at the softball field...yup, everything.  She'll even attempt to "walk" if you're holder her hands.  She is also crawling with out her belly touching the floor.  She really has no fear.  She'll fall down and usually not think twice about it.  Tough girl :-)

The cutest thing she has going on is her flirty smile.  It just makes me melt.  She sticks her chin to her chest, bats her eyes, and gives you the most flirtatious smile ever....Daddy is in trouble in about 15 years. 

Abster is also chatting up a storm.  She loves to giggle, and we love her belly laughs. She's back to sleeping through the night (Thank you, Jesus!) and has demonstrated her keen ability to wave hello.  This new act almost deserves it's own post.....I might get to that soon..

hopefully within 8 months...

Happy 8 Months, Abby! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment