Thursday, August 20, 2009

26 week update

I believe we are officially in the third trimester. I have no idea where the other two went, but they are long gone.

So, what's going on?
  • Everything appears healthy.
  • The belly is growing like a weed.
  • I feel like a punching bag - the really small one that you jab a lot...
  • I've gained 22.4 pounds - I have an excuse, okay?
  • So hasn't Tim - well not really 22, but he doesn't have an excuse ( I love you honey!)
  • We're still on Team Green!
  • Watched a movie on the Stages of Labor (including a live birth) at our prenatal group and would officially like to be pregnant forever
  • I still have lots of energy and feel fantastic
  • Although rolling over at night is now a bit more dramatic movement - it's a heave-ho....
  • My bladder is the size of a popcorn kernel.
And finally, I'm excited for a fun weekend in Boston and Rhode Island with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment