Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ready for School

Abby says some pretty funny stuff.  We often say that we need to write it down.  Then we don't.  And forget. 

The great thing about this blog is that it motivates me to keep our family and friends informed on our happenings, but also to keep a record of milestones, memories, and the fun!

With all the back to school stuff happening this week, Abby's day care has been bustling with the new morning routines.  As we were preparing for our day, Abby grabs her pink back pack and claims that she is needs to pack her teddy, snack, and blanket for 1st grade. The next day she was packing for kindergarten.  I tell her that she gets to go in two years!  With her selective hearing, she thought I said two days.  Uh oh....  This girl is ready!


1 comment:

  1. Haha Caroline asked about Kindergarten today as well and I told her 2 years, she said OK I'll go in 2 weeks :P These girls!

    ReplyDelete