Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rhode Island Wedding Festivities!!

This past weekend we headed down to Rhode Island for Tim's sister's wedding. We had most of the day on Saturday to lazy on down the road - stopping in Kittery to check out Carters and Ann Taylor Loft - before we needed to be at the family dinner hosted by Dad P and Gwen.  The evening was a blend of gorgeous views with spectacular sunsets, tasty food, and wonderful music.  It was nice to spend time with family and meet some of Chris' family.

On Sunday, the weather was a bit warm and sunny while we waited for the 3:00 ceremony which was located at an adorable museum in Bristol, RI.   The bride radiated as she walked down the aisle and the groom grinned as he took her arm.  A small gathering of about 40 watched as they took their vows and celebrated with them at a quaint restaurant just around the corner.  Dinner was fantastic and we ended with a nice yummy slice of chocolate cake.

I wish I had more pictures to share...my camera was broken (remember Abby threw it down the stairs??) and I had a hard time getting used to my Mom's camera on the fly.  Here are a couple of snapshots until I collect more from other attendees.  :-) Oh, and I left it at Gwen's during the ceremony and didn't take many pictures of the flowers!  Which I always try to do, especially when I'm the florist :-)

Sisters!





Gwen and Papa with Abby and Tim




The couple are celebrating their nuptials in Colorado.  I hope to see pictures soon of their honeymoon!  A perfect trip to end a perfect day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment