Friday, April 8, 2011

Vacation...

....has officially started!  Abby is looking forward to lots of time with MiMi and Grampy.  And, I bet they are looking forward to cuddling with, feeding, wiping butts, cleaning mouths, and chasing after the Miss Abigail.  We'll be en route to Aruba on Sunday and will miss our crazy child the moment we step on the plane, but we are looking forward to some time away. 

We'll try real hard to send warm weather back to Maine as long as you all promise to send "no-rain" vibes our way. 

Since several have asked, quick note on the job front.  I'm still unemployed - or at least not getting paid to work.  Yes, I'm a full time mommy and professional interviewer, but those don't pay the bills.  I'm still trying to find time to sew the famous reusable bags and even made a big sale at Abby's day care provider today.  Who knows what God's plan is for me.  I'll be drinking cocktails on the beach awaiting His message.

Baby Beach in Aruba

 Lots of cocktails.......

No comments:

Post a Comment