Saturday, April 9, 2011

Motivation to Start Your Day?

What's yours?  Mine is coffee.  I don't drink a lot and in fact only recently has it been caffeinated.  Having trouble with migraines and severe headaches, I tried to stay away from the addictive drug.  Well, now I'm hooked.  We set the coffee maker at night and in the morning I can hear the percolating begin to wake my brain cells.  The three magical beeps signaling "finished"  usually draws my legs out of bed.

As he is up already to start his day, Tim usually gets up with Abby first thing in the morning to get her settled for breakfast so I can snooze a few more minutes.   Yes, I know I'm a lucky gal.  Most mornings that first cup of coffee is cold, half full, and usually reheated three times by 9am.  By 10, it's in iced coffee form getting ready to head out the door. 

This morning - it's 6:39, no sign of Abby or even Tim, just me, myself, my trusty computer, and my lovely first cup of coffee.  Thanks for joining me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment