Thursday, December 23, 2010

Master Bedroom After

Considering our room was PINK before, this is a huge enhancement.  I  love, love, love the color we choose.  It's Benjamin Moore, Mediterranean Blue. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures before.  However, the color in the kitchen was the same, so visualize with me.  :-)



The existing sconces were brass and I spray painted them black, added new shades, and viola!  The paneling will go away at some point, but at this time I think it adds to the charm. 







The front pillows are made from the scarf to my wedding dress.  My crafty Mom made them into our ring bearer pillows. 




All in all, it's a very cozy room. Abby loves to snuggle in the morning in our bed.  Eventually,  we'll add more pictures, and other stuff, (like matching furniture) but for now, it's just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment